At Consumer Car Care, we sell and carry both NEW and USED tires! Are you in need of new car tires? It can be confusing and sometimes even stressful to decide – what is the best tire option for your car and needs. Please don’t hesitate to call or drive by our tire shop for an estimate. We welcome new customers.
Tires are usually a more expensive purchase than most auto parts, but they’re worth the investment, as they are what grip the road while driving. Here at Complete Car Care we will help you pick out what is going to be the best for you and your vehicle.
What’s the best tire for you – Some people will gravitate to the cheapest option. That’s not the best bet though – You need to choose a tire that will fit the vehicle performance you want out of the tires.
COMPLETE LINE OF TIRES AVAILABLE:
- All-Season Tires: These are the best for daily driver – Will get you from point A to point B safely all year.
- Off-road tires: If you want to take that truck off road – Think about getting some off road tires. They are more durable for encountering things off-road and giving you optimal traction.
- Performance tires: Whether you are the weekend track driver or just like to hug the corners on that country road, these tires are designed for performance.
- All-terrain tires: These are often a good bet for your truck or SUV – They’re fine for driving on city streets, but are a little more durable than normal in case you head off-road.
HOW TO CHECK TIRE WEAR
- Check your tread: you should be able to put a penny in the tread with Abraham Lincoln’s head facing down and see how much of honest Abe’s head you see. If you can see all of it, you don’t have enough tread (which can lead to serious safety issues) and need to invest in a new set of tires.
- Cracks or wear on the sidewall: check the sides of your tires. If you can see cracks in them or it looks like small cuts have been made, then you need new car tires – you’re running the risk of a blowout, which can lead to an accident.
- Bulges on the tire: If you see any bulges or blisters on your Orlando car tires, it’s a sure sign that you need new ones. These are indicative of weak spots in the tires. They can blow out at any time, leaving you stranded with a flat tire!
- Handling: Does it feel like your car is vibrating a lot when you hit the road? If so, you might need new tires. Your tires may just be unbalanced or aligned incorrectly, but this indicator can also mean there’s an internal problem with the tire itself!
- Tread-wear bars: Are the tread-wear bars showing? They’re small lines that run perpendicular to the direction of the tire. If you start to see them, it’s an indicator that you need to invest in new tires!
Call or drive by our auto repair shop for more information or for an estimate. We welcome new customers.
New and used auto tires for customers in cities, towns, and suburbs near Clinton Township, Michigan including Mount Clemens, Fraser, Sterling Heights, Roseville, Eastpointe, Warren, Grosse Pointe Woods, Harper Woods, New Baltimore, Madison Heights, Troy, Clawson, Grosse Pointe Farms, Rochester, Rochester Hills