Complete Car Care offers complete braking system repairs. Brakes are one of the most important safety features of your vehicle and should be service regularly. Minor adjustments and maintenance can add life to your breaking system without costly repairs.
Our Service technician will complete a safety evealuation on your breaking system to ensure your car is safe to drive.
Our Services include:
- Disc brake rotors and pads
- Calipers and hardware
- Brake drums and shoes
- Wheel Cylinders
- Return Springs
- Master Cylinder
- Brake Fluid
- Belts and hoses
- Power Booster
Call Us Today 586-791-8190
Warning signs include:
- Squealing or grinding noises when using brakes. This could mean your brakes need to be adjusted or that your brake pads are worn and need replacement.
- Your dashboard's Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) light turns on. This indicates that your brake fluid is low. You may have a leak in your brake line. Get it inspected.
- While braking, your car pulls to one side. This means that your brakes need adjustment, there is brake fluid leakage, or your brakes are worn out and need replacement.
- Your brakes are hard to press down or feel "spongy." Usually this means air has gotten into your brake lines or you may have low brake fluid.
- When applying your brakes, your steering wheel, brake pedal, or entire vehicle begins to shake. If this happens, your brake rotors could be warped and need replacement.